Hey guys been a while since I updated you with all my runs. I was on vacation in Cuba and there was not much Wifi available there and it was also an great opportunity to really unplug. So with that in mind I did a few runs while also consuming some alcoholic beverages which definitely made it alittle harder to run in the mornings. Of course though we still got some good ones in.
- March 9th -4.27km at a 5.21min/km pace- shoes:Clifton 6
- March 11th-6.46 at a 5.44min/km pace- shoes:Clifton 6
- March 12th-10.02km at a 5.22min/km pace-shoes:Clifton 6
- March 14th-10.03 at a 4.46min/km pace- shoes:Zoom Fly 3
- March 15th-12.03 at a 5.07min/km pace- shoes:Zoom Fly 3
the runs felt pretty good alittle agitation around the hip but luckily I had my foam roller and some bands I could use. Marathon is coming up and hopefully we will get the chance to run it because I know there is some concerns with the corona virus. If not then I am sure I will get the chance later this summer.
As always thanks for listening and Happy running!